Why we started this idea????

A passion for food, wine, friends and entertaining is a big part of our life. This is a way for us to document our experiences, passion for food & life and also share it with others.




Monday, April 11, 2011

Our Last Meal in Mexico

It's been a full week now that we've been home and I'm still grieving that our vacation in Cabo is over. But I suppose it's time to get over it and move forward. So I guess this will be my last post remembering this latest vacation.

I always start to get sad thinking there's only 3,2 and finally 1 day left in Cabo during our vacations. And this time was no different. I mean how could I be happy about leaving this.....
But the sun was starting to set and this meant it was time to comtemplate our last meal in Cabo. Often the last night of our stay I usually like to go out to dinner but we still had a ton food left that we purchased and we decided we should try to make a meal at home this time.
So G made us a cocktail to enjoy while cooking.

We decided to go for a Spanish Tapas type dish that we both like. We saute'd some spanish chorizo with baby bella mushrooms.
And then removed them from the pan.

Then fried some potatoes and onions and then added the chorizo and mushrooms back to the potatoes.

We enjoyed our meal with the bottle of Kendal Jackson Chardonnay that G won playing Mexican Bingo at the cocktail party a few nights earlier.

We enjoyed our last night in Cabo with this simple meal...

and an amazing sunset.

I am already looking forward to our next trip back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear about your favorite meals, restaurants, or wines, as well as anything else you'd like to share.....